Re: MS Vista and iSeries Access support

fixed

On 11/13/06, Haase, Justin C. <justin.haase@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Forgot about this one, meant to respond earlier - here's from my PMR a
couple weeks ago:

ACTION TAKEN:Currently there is no support with Vista, but IBM is in the
process of testing. There is no set date when we will support this
platform/OS.

what technical reason could there be that it would not work? MSFT is
really good about maintaining backwards compatibility. Jim Allchin,
the exec in charge of Vista, makes a great case for the new OS
http://channel9.msdn.com/Showpost.aspx?postid=254997

-Steve