From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Bipes
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 8:55 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: V5R3M5 - Oh how to get there!

No need for it but YES the PTF ordering is a pain.  Check out the latest
TCP group level 9 that came out on the 30th, all changes are for M5.  We
order all the latest groups once a month before we do our Monthly
complete system backup / IPL to apply.  Thank you IBM, can I have
another?

Christopher Bipes
Information Services Director
CrossCheck, Inc.