I find inserting quotes to be a real pain so I have come up
with the following method which works well for me:

DCL        VAR(&DBLQTE) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(1) VALUE('"')

CHGVAR     VAR(&PCCMD) VALUE(&DBLQTE *CAT '\\' *CAT &IPADR +

                  *TCAT &FULLPATH *TCAT &DBLQTE)

Allen

DRV Technologies
866.378.3366
www.drvtech.com

Automate the delivery of iSeries reports electronically,
without programming to eliminate printing and manual
distribution. SpoolFlex automated commands give users their
reports in the electronic format they require (such as PDF,
Excel and Word), distributed where they need them, without
hardware. Call for a free demonstration.