Re: V5R4 arriving - is this right?

fixed

Hi Jeff,

I too got the grounding strap, V6 of WDSc, and V5R4 - all in separate boxes,
with the wrist strap being the largest box.  I called the number on the
paperwork, because I had not received anything but the grounding strap, and
asked what was going on.  They did not know why the grounding strap was
being shipped with the V5R4 order.  I left it at that, and did not inquire
any further.  I did mention to the gal I talked to that it was a waste of
shipping, and she agreed.