Re: V5R4 arriving - is this right?

fixed

1 - To make sure the CD's don't get any static damage.... :) :) :) :)

2 - Because IBM said so

3 - "It depends..."

I can just see it now, The Dummies Guide to Preventing Static Damage on CD's and DVD's.... :) :) Brought to you by the same folks that brought you the one on how to rename your system every year... :)

Don in DC...still catching up on life after having a really good time at the IBM Tech Conf in Orlando and catching lots of bugs for my insect collection!!