From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jeff Crosby
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:48 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: V5R4 arriving - is this right?

I ordered V5R4 thru my BP last week.  Packages have started arriving.

A couple of packages refer to hardware install instructions, and I received
a wrist strap that one wears for static electricity purposes.  I never got
one of those for a release upgrade before. <g>

Is this what the rest of you have received for V5R4?  Or do you think my BP
ordered the wrong thing? <g>