Hi, All

I've the problem with polish characters on HP1200 Laser Printer using AFP
facilities. I have created overlay for the form that I want to print, I have
created printer file with CHRID(959 870) - polish character set and code
page, I have created printer device witch CHRID like above. I have no polish
characters on the printer. My iSeries is instaled in Italy and has system
value QCHRID(697 280). When I've changed this value to (959 870) my printer
prints polish characters. But I cannot change this value for all the time.
What I have to do?

Eugeniusz Szmajduch
ES Software
Poland