Bill Rice wrote:
> For the record, iTera never agreed to advertise in this publication.
> MidrangeNews has somehow grabbed one of iTera's ads (probably from another
> online publication) and slapped it into their publication. We are
> investigating how we can have our ad removed at once, what their motivation
> was for commandeering one of our ads, and whether to initiate legal action.

I found it very odd that midrangenews.net didn't have any kind of ad
tracking system behind the banner ad's they were running.  This explains
much.

I find it very odd when a company will take liberties like this.  Just
recently I had a situation where a company was indicating on their web
site that "midrangedotcom" had voted their product a "Top Pick".  Of
course midrange.com has no such voting mechanism, and the product itself
had only been mentioned once or twice all the lists.

<sigh>

david