Ftp Security

fixed

How can I have a user ftp to a specific directory on the ifs and keep the
user in that directory?  I know on the userprf how to set the home dir. but,
you can do a cd / and see the root dir.

 I want to keep the user in a specific directory and not go to any higher
level directory.

Thanks for your Help!!!

Jimmy Green
I.T. Operations Mgr.