Exit programs can do this.  You may want to check out my
FTPTOOL utility at www.bvstools.com/ftptool.html.  It's
simple to use and provides great user/directory/ip address
level security as well as logging and allowing you to
trigger events when commands are used.

Email me with any questions.  Thanks!