This is where Messenger Plus and similar products earn there keep.

Not only will they send the message, you can set them up so that the message
must be acknowledged with XX mins or the page will be sent again; either to the
same receiver or somebody else.

Charles Wilt
Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America
ph: 513-573-4343