RE: Daylight Savings Time and NTP

fixed

That's the Chicago crowd.  They can't stand living in Illinois, but that's
where their jobs are.  After awhile they try to convert that section of
Indiana to what they were fleeing from Illinois.  I'm sure the southern
crowd feels the same way about yankee's.
Just kidding.  I'm from Michigan originally.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Dan Bale" <dbale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/29/2004 08:10 AM
Please respond to

"Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
RE: Daylight Savings Time and NTP

> Granted, I'm from Indiana and
> couldn't give a rip about time change.

See, this is where you "hoosiers" are weird.  Half the state changes and
the
other half doesn't!  What's up with that?!?  <g>

db

list