Yes, throw SNDDST into the ashcan and use another email program.  There is
NO other way.

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755

Mike Berman <mikeba777@xxxxxxxxx>
10/20/2004 01:58 PM
Please respond to

Fax to

RE: Remote call

Is there a way to use the same email address for more than one person?

SMTP user ID  . . . . . .   abc
SMTP domain . . . . . . .   AOL.COM

ABC is a sales org we have several sales persons who use this address. We
need individualized reports to be sent there.

Do you Yahoo!?