Symbol Scanner PDT6840 - Problem

fixed

We  are having a problem w/ these scanners. They were sent for repairs and came
back w/ problem. We have 3 hex programs that are loaded. LWP, UPD802, and a
custom one. After these are loaded, you set some parameters on one screen of 2
options.

1. Terminal Config

2. Host Profiles.

For Host profiles, you have to change emulation type to 5250-11. Now it is not
allowing this but before it did. More importantly, the F2 key for Next Page is
not working. This is crucial because in the next page you set a Workstation ID,
that is required by Iseries Sign on processing.

Perhaps someone has the knowledge to understand what specifically is wrong
here, or to suggest a work -around?

Thank you,

Mike