We have been using iSeries Access for Web for a few months and it works
fine.  Last weekend I put on some PTFs and now I can't see the IWA app
server on the admin web page to start it.  I read all the special
instructions and the only one that mentioned that the server would have to
be reconfigured, had to do with the Telephone Directory app.

I saw a couple of weeks ago where someone gave an example of how to start a
app server from QSHELL (I think it was in reply to how to auto start a app
server).  For the life of me, I can't find it in the archive.  Can someone
show, again, how to start a app server without using the admin page.  Is
there another way to start the app server or will I have to recreate the
iSeries Access for Web server again?  Is there a way to get the admin page
to "see" this server again?

Kent Hohlen
Dixon IL 61021