Cornerstone Communications is in the Document Management arena.  You can
contact me via email using my main address: bob at or go
directly to sales at ggibboney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If landline is preferred, 317-802-0107 Ext 215.

And yes, I've got very significant financial interest in Cornerstone

Bob Crothers