I'm not sure about price, but when we were looking around a few months for
somebody to move our Big old, heavy  620 from Atlanta, to Houston, IBM
recommended FedEX.
We were surprised that they used a commercial package shipper for such a
large package.

Ron Adams
Information Technology Group
Crane Valves
9200 New Trails Dr. Suite 200
The Woodlands, TX 77385

10/18/2004 02:49 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion