Re: XP and SP2

fixed

Hi Rob,

> Not to minimalize the following, but other than this, any reason not to
> put SP2 on XP?

For security reasons, all of our Windows boxen have been updgraded to SP2.
The only problem we've had, aside from the firewall issues, is with
Rumba's ODBC and file transfer.  The Rumba Router profiles had to be
deleted and recreated, and saved file transfers had to be loaded, told to
use the new router profile, and re-saved.

Not the end of the world, but it was a PITA.  Fortunately, not many people
use Rumba here.