The reason I prefer the CLRLIB before restore is MAYBE some files were
intentionally deleted from the library you are restoring from, and if you
don't clear the target library first those files will remain in that
library when maybe they shouldn't be there.

rick baird <rick.baird@xxxxxxxxx>
2004/10/15 08:52

Re: Breeding like rabbits!!!

Changing your restore parms to mbropt(*all) and alwobjdif(*all) will
keep this from happening too

every time the file gets restored

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 02:35:36 -0500, Neil Palmer/DPS <neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx>