RE: New 358x tape drives

fixed

Model 520 with the CPW 1000/60 and a 3580 Ultrium 2 tape.  SAVSYS (LIC,
OS/400 & Security/Config data) ran in just over 3 minutes and saved 2.3GB.

...Neil

"Jeff Crosby" <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
2004/10/05 11:49

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: New 358x tape drives

> The 3582's kick butt.

> Need anymore stat's, a demo, etc contact me.

Thanks.

--
Jeff Crosby
Dilgard Frozen Foods, Inc.