>> I do hope Canadians don't have to go through the hassle coming here to
the USA to exhibit, that we would have had to go through going to Toronto.
If they do, I am heartfully sorry.

They don't have to go through the same hassle - generally it is far worse!

After the conferece, ask the folks who are here in Toronto whether they had
more trouble coming into Canada or going back home to the US.

Jon Paris
Partner400
www.Partner400.com