Problem w/ IP Address misuse

fixed

We did the following. Mistakenly used an existing used IP address for a
repaired Symbol Scanner. It was used by an HP Printer. It causes the AS/400 to
be unable to ping this printer even after we realized the mistake and changed
the IP Address on the scanner. Subsequently we reset the memory cache in TCP IP
via Chg TCP Domain information, also changed the timeout on CHGTCPA. At any
rate, you can now ping from the AS/400 and printing is restored there. However,
on this users PC, he is now unable to print to the PC. He is getting an error
on the Port address. In fact we tried to delete the printer there and recreate
and were unable to even delete it.

Perhaps someone can help us in this matter.

THank you,

Mike