This is more a case of RTFM than anything. The info is there on the web
site. It's just not intuitively placed. You have to click on the
conferences button at the top to find the travel and airport info.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell

"Shields, Ken" <kenshields@xxxxxxx>
10/15/2004 09:38 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
        To:     "Midrange Mailing LIst \(E-mail\)"
        Subject:        COMMON travel comment..

Hello gang...

                 Judging from the number of questions and concerns
regarding the Toronto COMMON meet, I'd have to conclude
                 That COMMON themselves have not done a bang up job of
letting everyone know what is needed
                 between the two countries.

                 I hope someone comments on this at the meeting...

Ken Shields
PPG Canada Inc
155 First Ave.
Oshawa, Ontario L1H 7L3