can we change system date only by session ?

fixed

                Hi  Esteemed members,

                is there anyway we can change system date only by session ?

                I was advised to use CHGJOB DATE(xxxxxx)........

                The program uses

                RTVSYSVAL SYSVAL(QDAYOFWEEK) RTNVAR(&DAY)

                It pick up system value, therefore CHGJOB DATE(xxxxxx) does not
work, it changed JOB date not system date.

                How to retrive JOB date ? I think we can change RTVSYSVAL by
retrive JOB value if there is one.

                Can someone enlighten me?