RE: Data Transfer Tool

fixed

Hi Tena...we were all newbies once...welcome! Make sure you drop by the
Midrange-L table at CUDS Sunday night at COMMON and you'll be able to
meet some of the folks that frequent this place.

When you mention queue, what exactly do you mean? An output queue? Data
queue? MQ queue? Do you want a file transfer? Do you want to access
data on the iSeries via Access?

The iSeries can certainly accomplish what you want - give us some more
detail and we'll be able to help.