Re: Deleting PF's in QSPL

fixed

I used to do this crud.  MAKEAMESS is right!  Now we do several other
things:
1)  Have lots of disk.
2)  Delete all spool files over 90 days.
3)  GO CLEANUP
Number of days to keep:
  User messages . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .   7
  System and workstation messages . . . . . . . .   4
  Job logs and other system output  . . . . . . .   7
  System journals and system logs . . . . . . . .   30

And since we do that we only run the RCLSPLSTG DAYS(*NONE) every 8 weeks
shortly before IPL.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000