Trying to wrap it up for the day, but that one is not just for brms, I've
been told.

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755

"Dan Bale" <dbale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/25/2004 04:17 PM
Please respond to

Fax to

Which group PTFs do we need?

How does one tell whether they need a certain PTF group?  "Work with PTF
Groups" on our v5r2 box shows 4 groups:

However, when I go to the PSP site for group PTFs, there are 19 groups!  I
looked at some of the detail and can't find useful references to LPP id's
that would tell you whether you need it or not.  I looked at the "SF99085:
520 520 Backup Recovery Solutions" and can't tell if this is strictly for
BRMS shops or what.  A snip from the group site:

  Product: 5722SS1, 572299, 57222BR1

(BTW, that is "sic"; I copy/pasted the above; see the Product:)

We do not have BRMS, however what is "TA, LD, SR"?  Is SR =
If so, then that would be everybody, right?

And SF99085 might be an easy one if every shop needs it.  What product
I need to look for to see if I should install group SF99246 (520 WebSphere
App Server ND V5.0)?  The detail on that doesn't even show a product ID.

Advice and RTFM links appreciated!