Yes, you can use a credit card for this.  This is probably the most
convenient:
http://www.torontoairportexpress.com/

Cheaper would be GO Transit to the Yorkdale Terminal, then subway from
there - but no credit card purchases on the bus (you could use a credit
card at a GO Station, like Union STation, for a return trip):
http://www.gotransit.com/publicroot/access/lstserdt.asp?table=34&station=

Or (slowest) you can take the TTC (bus/subway combo):
http://www.toronto.ca/ttc/
Bus Route 58 (Malton) from the airport to the Lawrence West subway
station.  Schedule is here:
http://www.toronto.ca/ttc/schedules/index.htm

Note - you can get a day pass for $7.75 (all subways, streetcars & buses).
 On Sundays for the same price but it's good for a family (2 adults & up
to 4 kids, or 1 adult & 5 kids):
http://www.toronto.ca/ttc/family_pass.htm

...Neil

Glenn Ericson <Glenn-Ericson@xxxxxxx>