RE: IBM response on my CPYFRMIMPF request

fixed

Before you CPYFRMIMPF, could you QSH CMD('sed s/","/~,~/g
<srcpath/srcfile >targetpath/targetfile') to replace the "," with ~,~
(note: syntax not checked but should be pretty close)?  Maybe a Unix
guru can chime in here but that should use the Stream EDitor to
Substitute the / delimited "," with the / delimited ~/~ Globally (all
occurrences on each line).

John A. Jones, CISSP
Americas Information Security Officer
Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc.
V: +1-630-455-2787  F: +1-312-601-1782
john.jones@xxxxxxxxxx

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.  If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission.
We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software
viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment
to this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by
software viruses.  The information contained in this communication may be
confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you are
the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic
messages from us in future then please respond to the sender to this effect.