Re: IBM i5 520 built in Ireland?

fixed

2 of the 3 I just installed were s/n 10-xxxxx from Rochester, last one was
s/n 65-xxxxx from Ireland.

...Neil

"Steve Landess" <sjl_abc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
2004/10/05 17:52
Please respond to

<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
IBM i5 520 built in Ireland?

FW: This is the i5 520 from IrelandAll -

I thought the i5 was being manufactured in Rochester...I guess I was
wrong!

I received this message today from my client's iSeries system
administrator, who received it from his IBM business partner.  (See below)

Steve