system reply

fixed

Iam actually investigating on the system replies taken for this paticular job.
I have a job XDYSODCHK.
When I do DSPJOB XDYSODCHK and take option 2 to see job definition  attributes
it is shown as below:
Inquiry message reply . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *RQD

But the message associated with the error on this job is CPA0701
when I do
WRKMSGD CPA0701 &
Take 5. Display message attributes   it shows as below:

 Default reply  . . . . . . . :   C

I found when this job was on error, system has taken automatic Reply 'C' which
caused finally not updating certain file on friday...

Iam now confused to determine whether system is taking automatic replies or not
for this job as it shows differently as listed above?
I want to prevent this in future.....Can some one throw light on this?

Thanks a lot for your help,