In upgrading to a new i5, I will be looking at replacing the 3570 dual tape
drive I have.

A BP gave me a quote with 2 3581-L23 drives.  In looking on the IBM website,
it appears to me that the 3582-L23 can be configured to look like 2 separate
drives to the i5 (which is how my 3570 is configured).  Assuming the price
of a single 3582-L23 is less than 2 3581-L23, is there some reason why would
I not just get a 3582-L23?

Jeff Crosby
Dilgard Frozen Foods, Inc.
P.O. Box 13369