Naw, James...;-D

First off, I saw the commercial but my sound card is huffed.  Looked
excellent, however.. (Border was distinctively non-distinctive.)...

Now, James:  If that actually WAS the idea, then IBM would do the following
(assuming market tests indicate positive name recognition after the ads in
the test markets).  They'd do exactly 1 week of nationwide saturation
advertising and then be done with it.

Quite a bit more expensive than doing a bunch of SuperBowl ads, of course.
Slow returns and Risky, too, so IBM probably won't.

jt

"Looking at 'stuff' with a new 'i"...;-D (tm)(sm)
The Ohio Computer Systems Co.

;-D