Thanks so much Vern!!
Happy Thanks giving Day!Hope you are enjoying the
dinner  now,I guess you might ve had by this time
21.20(ny time)...

The statement below is the one where the problem
encountered..
0011.00              RUNQRY     QRY(YACC1)
This query is using only YPOSF1 file     and
generating a spool file  ...

Thanks Mark for responding ,above is the line which
was requested...Happy Thanks Giving Day!
Thank you Vern and Mark!

Bye Bye
Have a nice day!
Murali.