Murali

This is one topic that you will really need to read up on. It is not apparent that you have from your question. So take a look, first, at this site

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas1b21a47c8dae2f8ed86256c4700571cf7&rs=110

There is a chart of what lock can be obtained in different circumstances.

These are held by DataMirror, the high availability product. You might need to talk to them or look at their documentation, to see how to handle these conflicts, since it is with their product.

HTH
Vern