Yes, SEU has *some* powerful features to it.  The only one you had that I
missed was the 'f' option on the Find to find the 'f'irst instance in the
source.  Previously, I had always gone to the top of the source before
doing the find, *OR* (maybe this is a tip that some don't know about) if I
remain in the middle of the source without going to the top, I'll type in
the Find command and then tab down to a Sequence Number and enter 1 &
field exit, then press Enter.  This will also start the find from
statement #1.00.  But I like the 'f' option better.

Also, I didn't notice anyone mentioning that the Hide command works
differently in the browse and edit sessions.  In an Edit session, Hide
basically hides lines the same as the eXclude command does - you get the
  ------------- 1 data records excluded --------
lines.  Whereas in a browse session, you have no idea if lines are hidden
except (possibly) by breaks in the sequence number.

GA