Re: Querying an LDAP server

fixed

> Have any of you used these api's or otherwise been able to query an LDAP
> from a program, (for grins let's say RPG)?

Yes, I've queried LDAP from an RPG IV programs.  (I've only done 2 or 3
programs that do this, so I'm no expert, but the code works) I've also
modified LDAP entries from RPG IV.
I posted sample code for LDAP to RPG400-L a year or so ago, you can find
it here:

http://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l/200206/msg00503.html
http://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l/200207/msg00100.html

Hope that helps...