From: rob@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:rob@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 10:50 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: COMMON at Gaylord Palm, Orlando

Never use the calling cards from your room - they do charge for that.
Some
hotels even block all 800 numbers registered to calling card companies.
had a gas station pay phone which blocked both 800-call-att and whatever

the number was for MCI.

Have you heard of a cell phone?  However I can see your modem concerns.

Benjamin Franklin