I went through that Orlando Sun thing too and was told I was not charged, and a litany of issues why the resort fee and Internet lack of services did not matter. PLUS how computers screw up once in a a while. Well at the GAYLORD-PALMS it appears the screw ups were always in the GAYLORDS favor every time, or side by foot notes like the Orlando SUN- Which I do not read.

Maybe I got the person you just won over to the real world with your PO'ed face

Paul I am not done with the GAYLORD as I AM EXTREMELY MIFFED!!!!!!
More then I can write here. Nice place but WOW are they out to screw everyone for anything they can get away with

Glenn