From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vern Hamberg
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 2:01 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Okidata 395 barcode print?

Art, have you looked at the native barcode support in DDS? It's really
very
easy. The print file needs to be AFPDS, and host print transform is
involved for non-IPDS printers. This can slow things down, which will
have
impact for high-volume stuff.

Some downloads for this stuff can be had at
<http://www.printers.ibm.com/R5PSC.NSF/Web/4free>

The other solution offered would be faster, most likely.

HTH

Vern