Has anyone looked at this?

fixed

VNC server on iSeries....  I ran across this by accident, but it caught my
eye.  Has anyone tried it?

http://www.iseriesnetwork.com/resources/artarchive/index.cfm?fuseaction=view
article&CO_ContentID=10061&channel=

Looks to be part of a port of UNIX development tools, like EZ editor or
EMACS.  I'm unsure whether this has any value outside of the PASE
environment, and since I don't have PASE to try it out, I thought I'd just
ask.  Anyone?

Eric DeLong
Sally Beauty Company
MIS-Project Manager (BSG)