Sorry, I have never had an AS/400 with PASE running.  My assumption is that
you get the same terminal interface as with any UNIX (AIX) system.  I'm not
a UNIX person but I would think if running Xwindows or other GUI interface
it would all be usable with VNC just as Windows works.  If you are only
seeing a command (DOS like) text interface you need to add a GUI on top of
the base OS.

Doug Hart