Re: Alex Atanga Ayagube

fixed

"Dan" <dbcemid=/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote in message
20030115152022.48122.qmail@web14504.mail.yahoo.com">news:20030115152022.48122.qmail@web14504.mail.yahoo.com...
> It might be helpful to remind fellow listers that whatever you include
> in the body of your emails gets put unchanged into the list archives.
> So, if you include your email address as part of your sig, it's there
> in the archives for everyone to see (and "farm").

This is true ... but I am investigating a way to change that.

> I gave up using my company email for list email because of spam.  It's
> a lot easier to create a new yahoo email account than to have to
> explain to your boss why you're getting spammed.

This is a reasonable approach ... although keep in mind that such accounts
have limits on the amount of storage available.  Also, the new version of
the list software is far more sensitive to bounced messages... if you get 5
days of bounced messages, your subscription will be suspended.

david