C'mon, John...!!!

You been around long enuf to know the difference between "leading edge" and
"BLEEDING EDGE/Crimson Tide"..

..and that "it ain't over, 'till the fat lady sings!"...!

(Okay.. So the Judge in the M$ case sang, and I have NO idea what She looks
like...;-)

But Mr. Palmisano, and Gates and Jobs and ESR and Lawrence Lessig..

..NONE-A 'EM IS A FAT LADY...!