The second way does NOT check for prereq's and coreq's.  We have multiple
400's and are never prompted for a system, userid nor password when using
the second method.  Therefore, how can it check for the prereq's and
coreq's?

Benjamin Franklin

vhamberg@attbi.com
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com