Yet another iSeries success story.  Honestly I cannot begin to tell you
how many disk drives we've replaced and the users never noticed anything.
Just had one last week.  The cute thing about Op's Nav is that it will
show you a picture of just where in the rack it is.  This means more to
me.  Especially when the machine is composed of 6 racks.

Benjamin Franklin

"Dare" <oludare@ix.netcom.com>
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
06/04/2002 10:49 AM