rob@dekko.com wrote:

> Maybe you could run a piece of rebar through
> the air conditioner and secure that to the wall.

That was the idea I had in mind - so far.

> 2)  The wall between your office and the computer room.  It doesn't end at
> the drop ceiling does it?

Yup.  I thought of that shortly after I sent the message.

> I wonder if Frontier Safe Company in Fort Wayne could make a door that
> would be acceptable.  They make gun safes and what not.  Several others in
> the Fort Wayne Yellow Pages under safes.

I bet they could.  I said 'impregnable' but wasn't really picturing a
bank vault type door.  More like solid steel with reinforced hinges and
frame.  A real bear to get thru.

> 4)  I would avoid explosives.  I've heard of a story where a guy got into
> trouble for rigging a land mine to his gun safe after the safe was stolen
> for the third time.  But the criminal never tried again  :-)

Explosives?  Did I say explosives? <g>  I want to save the iSeries, not
blow it up. <g>

> Sunguard was pitching a product not long ago where they would come in and
> set up Mimix to their office.  Pretty much keep it a no brainer for you.
> Business Recovery kind of got moved down our list though.  Contact me for
> a good contact at Sunguard.

It's been years since I looked at Sunguard, have no idea what they offer
these days.  Can you email the contact info to:
jlcrosby@dilgardfoods.com  Thanks.

--
Jeff Crosby
Dilgard Frozen Foods, Inc.