yes, you can pump the stuff.  You need to be in DST mode to do that and
your CE should be able to do this for you....BUT, you need a drive to pump
TO....and as I recall, it kinda needs to be the same kinda drive you're
pumping FROM...

You can always pump:  disk > tape > disk, but I much prefer disk > disk

Don in DC

------