well, Ken, let's take this a bit further...

Kids in school HAVE and HAVE HAD Windows and Unix on thier desktops for
YEARS....  So, guess what they want to work with when they leave
school????  Guess what they want to develop with?  Guess what TOOL SETS
they have to work with...!?

....HINT:  it's NOT OS/400.....

IBM deserves a BIG DUH! for not listening to users and educators and
dropping the ball big time in the educational arena...

OH, btw, what's the highest 2 systems that people goto when leaving the
400 or comparing their 400 to???  Uh, unix and windows(SQL Server).  DUH!
Why?  Because, that's the skill sets they got in school!  DUH!

Reality, what a concept.....

-------