Re: Beginning web development-a cease fire (or at least take a time out to reload)

fixed

> Brad and Joe, why don't you agree on a common application
> to code, code it
> using your preferred techniques, and make your working
> examples available to
> the rest of us?

It's a good idea, but the problem is Joe and I argue
implementation more than look and feel.  Our applications
would no doubt "look" very similar.

I do have my GreenYak! application available for download on
my website (www.bvstools.com).  You're more than happy to
look at that.  Also, my book, and my next book especially,
will contain many more examples.

Brad
www.bvstools.com